Formulated for Growth, Breeding and Maintenance of Sheep and Goats.
- 14% protein high quality feed.
- Ammonium Chloride is included at the maximum allowable level to help prevent urinary calculi problems.
- All select ingredients must pass our strict quality inspection standards before being accepted for use.
- “True Name” ingredient listing shows the specific name of the ingredients used in this feed wherever possible.
- Reduced starch and carbohydrate levels in an easy to digest formula helps prevent instances of acidosis or ulcer formation.
- Major minerals are balanced through proper formulation to provide the correct levels of calcium and phosphorous for optimum breeding and bone development.
- “Copper Safe” formulas provide the necessary level of copper for sheep and goats. Sheep have a copper requirement, but they simply do not need too much.
- Balanced and fortified with all necessary vitamins and minerals to maximize results without the need for additional supplementation.