Feed Room Chemist: An Equine Nutrition Podcast
Dr. Jyme Nichols, equine nutritionist for Bluebonnet Feeds, explores unique cases, debunks popular myths, and breaks down advanced research data. This podcast combines a little fun with a lot of science to provide real-world feeding advice for your horse.
Available to listen on:
Episode 63 Coming Soon!
Guest Podcast Appearances
Throughout the year, our nutritionists and consultants have the opportunity to participate in equine-based podcasts. Below are links to recent episodes. The information provided in these episodes are in line with the content and information you would receive in attending a seminar or webinar with one of our nutritionists or consultants. We are grateful to be able to share them as resources with our customers.
Married With Horse Podcast
- MwH 114: Dr. Jyme Nichols: All the Facts Behind Equilene Pro Care; Feed Room Chemist Launch; and More!
- MwH 107: Dr. Jyme Nichols: Bluebonnet Feeds & Stride Animal Health
- MwH 098: Lindsay Burer - Equine Nutrition Consultant
- MwH 093: Dr. Jyme Nichols - Low Starch Feed, Hind Gut, Micronutrients, Insulin Resistance and MORE
- MwH 091: Equine Nutrition Consultation Recap, Injections, Tying Up, and Slow-Maturing Horses (Aug 20, 2019)
- MwH 085: Dr. Jyme Nichols: Equine Nutrition Programming (June 21, 2019)
- MwH 078: Dr. Jyme Nichols - Equine “Leaky Gut" (May 6, 2018) Married with Horses original FB post had 45 shares on this one!
Horse Wise Podcast