Equilene® Pro Care®
Please call 800-365-2456 for shipped pricing.
Equilene® Pro Care® is a low starch beet pulp-based feed designed to support normal health of the equine digestive tract. This feed features research-proven ingredients which support normal immune health, lung health, gut health, joint health and enhanced recovery after exercise. Equilene® Pro Care® may be fed to horses of all ages and classes.
See Equilene Pro Care INFOGRAPHIC
- GASTRIC BUFFER
- The unique honeycomb structure of seaweed-derived calcium provides an efficient buffering mechanism against stomach acid.
- Plasma contains biologically active components which support normal health of the gut, lungs, joints, and immune system of horses under the stresses of training and performance.
- ButiPEARL® Z EQ
- This slow release butyric acid has been shown to strengthen the intestinal tract of the horse, which improves nutrient absorption and provides a strong barrier against pathogens and toxins.
- ORGANIC MINERALS
- Organic trace minerals, backed by over 250 published studies, support hoof strength, normal healthy stomach lining, a visibly healthy hair coat, and growth of thick healthy soles.
- PREBIOTICS & PROBIOTICS
- Digestive support from unique prebiotics and probiotics help horses absorb more nutrition from the diet, support a healthy hind gut, and enhance immune health.
- YEAST CULTURE METABOLITES
- The first feed on the market containing research proven levels of metabolites which have been shown to reduce stress hormones post-exercise and improve health within the joint capsule.
- LOW STARCH FORMULA
- Keeping a horse’s diet low in starch and sugar helps maintain gastric health, hind gut health, and optimum muscle function.