I spoke with George with BB feeds awhile back about feeding Intensify Omega Force and found there are unfortunately no suppliers in California. I ended up ordering from Chewy.com and while it is a little pricy, I will happily pay the extra money. I cannot say enough good things about this feed. My horses look gorgeous, their coats are sleek and shiny and I no longer am feeding multiple supplements to achieve that look. I have taken a break from showing cowhorses and started showing in the reining this feed has kept my horses quiet and feeling great! I hope eventually more folks branch out and start using this product on the west coast, I am sold!
Intensify Omega Force is a nutrient dense feed formulated for horses in training. This product contains high quality protein and high levels of “Cool Energy” calories along with flaxseed and fish oil for increased Omega 3 fatty acids. Low levels of starch, sugar and non-structural carbohydrates team up with increased levels of Organic Selenium Yeast and Vitamin E, all of which are essential for ultimate athletic performance. This feed is safe for horses in all life stages and contains “Intensify Technology”. Omega Force is very concentrated and was designed to be fed in smaller amounts than traditional horse feeds.
Lower feeding rates reduce chances of colic and gastric disturbances for your horse, but they also result in lower feed costs for you!
- Contains Stride 101 Supplement.
- Probiotics and yeast culture are included at guaranteed levels for excellent digestive health.
- “True Name” ingredient listing shows the specific names of the ingredients in this feed.
- Elevated levels of Vitamin E for anti-oxidant support.
- Contains reduced carbohydrate and starch levels.
- Contains “Cool Energy” calories from premium fat sources rich in omega fatty acids.
- Kelp seaweed meal is included for increased micronutrient support.
- Critical amino acids, trace minerals and vitamin levels are guaranteed on the label.
- Contains organic minerals and organic selenium yeast.
This feed Omega intensify is the best feed I have found for my mare. Cant wait to start getting it in stillwater